Thursday, August 03, 2006

Traveling Treasure Box Dangly


Belong to a great list of art people on Yahoo called Ephemeral Notions, and yesterday received the Traveling Treasure's box I'd signed up for! It's such a wonderful concept! I gleaned some great stash from the box, and I am to replenish it with treasures from my own stash....and boy, am I having fun finding stuff to put in there! I LOVE giving goodies! It's more fun than getting them, and you know how fun that can be! Anyway, this is a little dangly that I made from a beaded bottle cover I gleaned. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

Cafe Artiste said...

Hi Teri,

I'm on Letterheads with you and just checked out your blog for the first time. LOVE your key chain dangly girl! I love making stuff like this and cherish the act of giving art because it is such a pleasure making it. Keep up the good work! Maybe we'll trade someday soon!