Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wow. Had surgery. Recovered. Created.

Now, aren't you glad I caught you up on everything? :-)

I just finished working on a great little deco made completely out of coffee filters. It was quite original and quite fun to work in. This past weekend, worked on some submissions for a paper craft magazine using Leslie Elledges fabulous images (www.alphastamps.com). She has some of the most unusual and eclectic images around and I love working with her stuff! Here's a sampling of the coffee deco and the submissions. The submissions were all Valentines for next year.....when you work on submissions you're always out of sinc with the season! I will tell you that Leslie has some AMAZING vintage Valentine images on the AlphaStamps site--if you are like me and want to make your own for next year, definitely check her site out--you'll be so glad you did!









No comments: